We are a leading law firm in Western Massachusetts located in beautiful Berkshire County with a sophisticated and diverse practice and a long-established reputation for excellence. Our associates enjoy exposure to exciting and complex cases and transactions, challenging assignments, and a collegial workplace. Qualified applicants will have strong academic credentials, excellent recommendations, and demonstrated interest in the practice of law. We seek to hire law students who show a commitment to excellence and who will inspire colleagues and clients to have confidence in their judgment, intelligence, and training.
Litigation Associate: Our litigators handle cases in a wide range of areas, including family law, employment discrimination and other employment disputes, health law, intellectual property law, real estate, construction, guardianships, probate, and general commercial litigation. Trial experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Superior attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively under pressure and with attorneys and staff.
- Outstanding analytical skills and oral and written communication and language skills.
- Ability to use PC-based and on-line technology.
- Flexibility to work extended hours, including the weekends and holidays, as needed.
Interested candidates should include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Managing Partner, Cain Hibbard & Myers PC, 66 West Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201 or email [email protected].
For more information about Cain Hibbard & Myers, please visit our website at www.cainhibbard.com.