We are a leading law firm in Western Massachusetts located in beautiful Berkshire County with a sophisticated and diverse practice and a long-established reputation for excellence. Our associates enjoy exposure to exciting and complex cases and transactions, challenging assignments, and a collegial workplace. Qualified applicants will have strong academic credentials, excellent recommendations, and demonstrated interest in the practice of law. We seek to hire law students who show a commitment to excellence and who will inspire colleagues and clients to have confidence in their judgment, intelligence, and training.
Business/Real Estate Transaction Associate: Our business lawyers enjoy an unusually sophisticated practice that includes entity formation, commercial lending, bond transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and loan and other commercial transactions. Our practice in this area includes real estate development, environmental permitting, zoning, and general land use practice.
- Ability to work independently.
- Superior attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively under pressure and with attorneys and staff.
- Outstanding analytical skills and oral and written communication and language skills.
- Ability to use PC-based and on-line technology.
- Flexibility to work extended hours, including the weekends and holidays, as needed.
Interested candidates should include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Managing Partner, Cain Hibbard & Myers PC, 66 West Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201 or email [email protected].
For more information about Cain Hibbard & Myers, please visit our website at www.cainhibbard.com.