Healthcare is one of the most regulated and complex of all industries in the United States. Our Health Law Attorneys have decades of experience in this field, providing medical malpractice defense and legal representation for medical professionals and healthcare providers throughout Berkshire County.
Our clients include not-for-profit hospitals and psychiatric centers, long-term and assisted care facilities, and physician groups, as well as physicians, nurses, and other individual providers. Our healthcare lawyers provide counsel on a variety of health law cases, including:
- Medical malpractice defense
- Health information technology and licensing
- Patient rights, guardianships and commitments
- Physician contracts, governance and medical staff bylaws
- Credentialing, employment, tax-exempt bond financing
- HIPAA Stark/Anti-kickback, antitrust and other statutory and regulatory compliance matters
To speak with our Healthcare Lawyers in Pittsfield & Great Barrington MA, call (413) 443-4771, or contact us.
Lucy Prashker, Chair, Great Barrington & Pittsfield MA
Jennifer Galvagni Carpenter, Pittsfield, MA
Diane DeGiacomo, Pittsfield MA
Vicki S. Donahue, Pittsfield MA
Dennis LaRochelle, Great Barrington MA
Kathy A. Reynolds-Holes